Yeah, but it won't hurt anything. (At least it won't in other unix
shells.)

Thanks so much, I had no idea this was possible. Maybe it's at a version
beyond the systems on which I am working (v5r3) since I cannot find it. But
you've given me something to research and/or look forward to.

Dennis Lovelady
"I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking
up something and finding something else on the way."
-- Franklin P. Adams

Ooops, of course there shouldn't be a // in the path name, well you get
the
idea.

/Erik