Q-U-E-U-E-S. Sheesh. I can do 'em, I just can't spell 'em.

Dennis Lovelady
"When science discovers the center of the universe a lot of people will be
disappointed to find they are not it."
-- Bernard Baily

Of course I meant user spaces. But Simon has you squared away, looks
like.

Dennis Lovelady
Follow your dream! (Unless it's the one where you're at work in your
underwear during a fire drill.)

I have a chat application that works based upon data queues, but I'd
rather
not post the full source.

Can you help me focus on an area of interest? What about keyed DQ
gives you
trouble?

Dennis Lovelady
"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts the moment you get up in
the
morning and does not stop until you get to the office."
-- Robert Frost

I need to make an application that use keyed user
queue. All examples in ibm site are with FIFO user queue.
I was
wondering if anyone in this mailing list have a simple example on
how
use user queue with key, or any documentation where i can read in
detail about the api for user queue ( i already checked ibm site )