Thanks for your reply. I'm just assigning values for test purposes and
here's what I have in debug. It looks like ints:

EVAL *inkey
(*inkey).key1 = 1000
(*inkey).key2 = 233924
(*inkey).key3 = SPP:C7F91FEE0A002278

Key3 is "CA".
I have also tried having the key struct defined as _Packed but still no
luck.