Static calls between modules are about as quick as function invocations
within C, so I would leave it as an RPG module.

--Dave

Boris wrote:
Hi
there is an RPG ILE program that has certain functionality that I need in my
C program. So I created an ILE module from the RPG program and statically
bound it. Now the question is that the RPG program will be called probably
millions of times during the program execution. Can I rely on the statically
bound call performance or it would be wiser to implement the same
functionality as a part of the C program?

Thanks
Boris

This thread ...