Hi All
what could be the reason that the standard output file is not created? I do different printf call commands to print the flow of the program. When the program runs interactively I get the QPRINT file in the QGPL/QPRINT output queue. When the same program runs in batch I get nothing.
I also tried
OVRPRTF FILE(STDOUT) TOFILE(QPRINT)
didn't help

Thanks in advance