Dear,

I'm very new in C/400 developement and I'm facing an issue.
I've some CL program that I would like to call in my C/400 program...
Well, ok, I can use the function "error=system(...)"... but my CL program as
to return me some information.
Here is my CL prgram:

PGM      PARM(&queue &queue_lib &sens)
DCL &queue     *CHAR     10
DCL &queue_lib *CHAR     10
DCL &sens      *CHAR      1
CHGVAR &sens    '1'             /* not there ?    */
CHKOBJ &queue_lib/&queue OBJTYPE(*DTAQ)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF9801) EXEC(GOTO CMDLBL(CHKEND))
CHGVAR &sens    '0'             /* fine, it is there */
CHKEND:
RETURN
ENDPGM

How can I call this program in a C/400 program and be able to know the value
of the sens parameter?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

This thread ...