I remember, there was a fine set of C functions on PC:
_dos_findfirst and _dos_findnext. Names slightly differ from compiler to
compiler.

With their help it was very easy to process set of files with names, matching
certain criteria.

Is there anything similar in ILE/C to process files, that reside in IFS (QIBM)?

Stupid ideas come to mind, like sending directory listing to file....

Any advise will be highly appreciated,

Jevgeni Astanovski

This thread ...