Hi,

I'm trying to build a Lexer with flex and icc in the PASE-shell. I generate
a testprogram from a file named sum.l
with the command flex sum.l > sum.c. Then I have to change the ccsid from
the file sum.c with the command
setccsid 37 sum.c because the braces were changed to german umlauts. But if
I try to compile it with
icc -o sum sum.c -lfl I get following errormessages:

--------------------------------------------------------8
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 > icc -o sum sum.c -lfl
   /qsys.LIB/qsysinc.lib/h.FILE/wctype.MBR line 57: Source stream file
iconv.h could not be opened.
   /qsys.LIB/qsysinc.lib/h.FILE/ifs.MBR line 37: Source stream file
qp0lstdi.h could not be opened.
   sum.c line 588: Function yy_create_buffer has not been prototyped prior
to use.
   sum.c line 590: Function yy_load_buffer_state has not been prototyped
prior to use.
   sum.c line 643: Function yy_fatal_error has not been prototyped prior to
use.
   sum.c line 643: Function yy_flex_strncpy has not been prototyped prior
to use.
   sum.c line 9: Unexpected text '|' ignored.
   sum.c line 720: Function yy_get_previous_state has not been prototyped
prior to use.
   sum.c line 731: Function yy_try_NUL_trans has not been prototyped prior
to use.
   sum.c line 750: Function yy_get_next_buffer has not been prototyped
prior to use.
   sum.c line 756: Function yywrap has not been prototyped prior to use.
   sum.c line 776: Function yyrestart has not been prototyped prior to use.
   sum.c line 1109: Function input has not been prototyped prior to use.
   sum.c line 1141: Function yy_init_buffer has not been prototyped prior
to use.
   sum.c line 1199: Function yy_flex_alloc has not been prototyped prior to
use.
  sum.c line 1234: Function yy_flex_free has not been prototyped prior to
use.
  sum.c line 1256: Function yy_flush_buffer has not been prototyped prior
to use.
  sum.c line 1267: Function isatty has not been prototyped prior to use.
  sum.c line 1334: Function yy_switch_to_buffer has not been prototyped
prior to use.
  sum.c line 1353: Function yy_scan_bytes has not been prototyped prior to
use.
  sum.c line 1383: Function yy_scan_buffer has not been prototyped prior to
use.
  sum.c line 13: The character is not valid.
  sum.c line 13: The character is not valid.
  sum.c line 13: Syntax error.
  Module SUM is not created because statement errors occurred.
  Eigentumsrecht für Objekt QIBMCC in QTEMP Art *USRSPC geändert.

The same file works on linux and windows. I know that OS/400 doesn't
provide shared libraries like Unix.
 Have anyone a clue  how I get this work under OS/400?

Greets,

David Daub