I have followed examples to call Call OS/400 Procedures from OS/400 PASE
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/enable/site/education/labs/os400/index.html#2

I used CRTCMOD to compile the ILE C source and it is working.

I am trying to write a similar program that calls a module that is
compiled with the CRTSQLC command, and I am running into problems.

Does anyone know if you can call an embedded SQL ILE program from the
PASE environment ?

-Thanks
Steve More