#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

typedef int tsize_t;

void funct(char *dest, const char *srce, size_t count) ;

int main()
{
  tsize_t size ;
  int count ;
  char *buf ;

  funct(buf, buf, (size_t) size) ;

  return(1) ;
}

void funct(char *dest, const char *srce, size_t count)
{
  while(count-- != 0)
  {
    *dest++ = 256 - (*srce++) ;
  }
}

I think, that this is more or less the same, as yours.
Plane copy-paste from source file.
Compiles fine - no problem. V4R5.