Dear Friends,

I am new in AS400 programming, but a C and Visual Basic programmer, and a PC
user which has been connected to our AS400 machine by RUMBA through the
Network(IP).

I would like to know if I can read and write to a PF on AS400, From PC
within my C or VB program,(which I have developed on PC).
If the answer is "Yes", Please help me to start.

Best Regards,
Mehdi