Hi,

This has been asked before, but can anyone tell me why when running the
V5R1 C++ compiler with the TGTRLS(V4R5M0) option, then the standard C++
header files are not found by the compiler:

/DYLAN/TEST.CPP(1:10) :error GDW3008  Source file <iostream> cannot be
  opened.

Withou this option it compiles and runs fine.

We have a bunch of C++ code that uses string, list, iostream, sstream etc.
that needs to compile for V4R5, and I'm stuck at the moment!

Thanks

Dylan