--
I have the following code in a program.  It will compile fine if the file
T1520DD3 does not have a numeric key, but if it does it fails because one of
the #ifndef blocks on the key does not have a #endif

#pragma mapinc("messages","T1520DD3(*ALL)","both key","d _P",,"")
#include "messages"

Is there a special compiler parameter I need?

Thanks

Chris