All,

I am attempting to compile a C module (on a V4R5 box)
with the source code in the IFS.  I'm working through the
include files.  I added this environment variable:

INCLUDE  '/QIBM/include:/home/phil/apps/include'

The compiler is able to find my includes and includes
such as pthread.h.  However, it can't find string.h or
any of the other header files in QCLE.  I tried creating
a symbolic link to qcle/h(string)in my include directory
but it still couldn't find it.

Does anyone know what I've got wrong?

Thanks,

Phil