Is errno 3455 "broken pipe" during a call to send_file() API considered a
signal interrupt?

The notes for send_file() read,

"As the data is sent, the API will update the variables in the sf_parms
structure so that if the send_file() API is interrupted by a signal, the
application simply needs to reissue the send_file() call using the same
parameters."

Does this mean we can restart send_file() after a 3455 "broken pipe"?
(We're sending to an FTP data port over PPP.)