Hi,

My C program has a string arg which works fine when i do
call pgm 'this is the string'

But I made a CMD interface, so I could:
CMD PARM('this is the string')

Of course the string that gets passed is full of junk at the tail end.. I can
overcome this with SBMJOB CMD(CMD PARM('this is text')) but how can I call it
interactively?

BTW I have written a CL wrapper to get/examine the returned arg, and I guess
I could use this to pass the string length or append a \0 at the right
place... but am i overcomplicating this?

NB if this isn't as common as I think it is, my string lengths are 9999 in
the CMD, CL and C...

Thanks,