Hello,
        I'm looking for a good reference for CL language. Bascially trying
to intergrate BaanERP with Vertex, a tax program, both C programs. There are
some unresolved symbols in the service programs in library Vertex and I
found them in a service program with Display Service Program Information.
Now to link this service program to a CL program, hopefully that would
probably solve this issue. I am kind of new at this and have been stumbling
on the CL language part to bring this all together.
Thanks for any advice,
Art