From: BPCS-L <bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Kelly, John
(Limerick) via BPCS-L
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 1:47 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Kelly, John (Limerick) <John.Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BPCS-L] DCCONNECT support/expertise required

The company I work for are an IBM Shop Floor data collection system called DCCONNECT, version 2.2.0, alongside our BPCS legacy ERP v3.6 (an old version!!!).

We require some support/assistance on DCCONNECT to help us with some troubleshooting analysis. Does anyone have a contact for this kind of support, ideally based in Ireland or the UK or further afield?

Thanks and regards,
John Kelly.

Follow this link to read our Privacy
Statement<https://www.stryker.com/content/stryker/gb/en/legal/global-polic