Hi,

I'm working with two clients who both have Infor LX v8.3.05. At least that's what the splash screen and SSASYSx data areas say.
But one of them is missing some views over the ZX2 and ZX3 files. Since these are fairly fundamental files in BPCS security, wouldn't there be some indication in release level or ptf level to identify whether your version has differences constituted by the presence of these views?

So, I'll put the question out there:

Do you have the SQL views named ZX2VA3, ZX2VA4, and ZX3VA3, ZX3VA4? And if so, what LX version are you on? How do you know that version for sure?

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey

This thread ...