Just a reminder:
While the following mentions Infinium I am led to believe it is also
applicable to LX and BPCS.

Infor Xtreme Support
Change in application support for IBM OS i 7.1
Dear Infor Infinium Customer,
Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations by providing you with
exemplary Infor Infinium support.
On April 19, 2017, IBM® announced the end of support of IBM OS i 7.1
effective April 30, 2018. In line with IBM’s support policy, Infinium
support for IBM OS i 7.1 will also end April 30, 2018. All Infinium
releases, patches, and solutions will be delivered compiled over IBM OS i
7.2 effective April 30, 2018. These deliverables will install and function
on version 7 release 2 (IBM OS i 7.2) and above. This will require that
your operating system be at a minimum release level of IBM OS i 7.2.
If you have not done so already, we recommend that you start planning and
completing your upgrade to IBM OS i 7.2 or above prior to April 30, 2018.
After this date, if you register a support call with Infor Xtreme Support,
and your Infinium application still runs on IBM OS i 7.1, you will be
requested to upgrade to a supported version of the System i operating
system.
In addition, I invite you to log on to Infor Xtreme Support (
www.inforxtreme.com) to view and download the Infinium Product Plan of
Record (search for Knowledgebase Article 1116651). This document has been
updated to reflect this change in support and can be a great resource to
assist you in planning time and resources for upcoming Infinium releases.
Please consider clicking on the “Sign Up” feature for Knowledgebase
Article 1116651 to receive email notifications each time the Product Plan
of Record is updated.
For further information or assistance please contact the Infor Xtreme
Support Center. Visit our website at www.inforxtreme.com to report a
support incident or to access a complete listing of our offices and
telephone numbers.
Thank you,
Matthew Braun
Senior Product Manager, Infinium
Note: Please do not reply to this email directly – as this mailbox is not
monitored for incoming emails. If you have any question regarding this
announcement, please contact your local support center. If you need to log
a support incident, please use the link below to access the web portal:
http://www.infor.com/inforxtreme

Rob Berendt