I am trying to set this up from scratch. I have the run document, but I am at a standstill. Can someone people offer guidance or point me in the right direction? I have tried searching online for more information, but I have not found anything substantial or relative to my current project.
How the run documentation sets the sequence of steps to setup and use PRF + my questions:
1. PRF Parameter Maint. (PRF100)
2. PRF Period Master Maint (PRF140)
3. PRF Budget Maint (PRF120) - for every measurement do I have to enter Budget A (Last year) and Budget B (This year) manually? And I see in the screenshot it shows percentages - where does this come from? When it refers to budget/actual - am I supposed to put my sales actual/budget by period? I am not understanding this.
4. PRF Period Close (PRF900) - I did this for October 31, 2017... however I do not see any data being added to the actuals?
5. PRF Actuals Maint. (PRF130) - for this, do I enter this manually as well?
6. PRF Load B to A budget (PRF920)
7. PRF Load Actuals to B Budget (PRF930)
Also, does the PRF require manufacturing activities to be tied to obtain things like backordered and SKU fill rate style measurements or where does the PRF draw this data from?
Thank you in advance!
Jose C Rodriguez
Supply Chain Manager
600 West Hillsboro Blvd., Suite 400
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
O: 954-428-7373 x235
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.