From: Yvonne Cheslog <lx.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: LX.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/23/2016 11:38 AM
Subject: [LX Community Announcements] - LX Town Hall - Thursday,
October 6, 2016 - 11 AM ET

Join us for the next Infor LX Town Hall to learn how you can capitalize on
continuous innovations and add even greater business value by adopting the
latest features and capabilities of Infor LX 8.3.5 10x. Discover how you
can further increase productivity and improve user experience by upgrading
and implementing our latest technology. This town hall will also include
an important update to our support programs for BPCS 6.002 and 6.004.
Beyond new features and enhancements, this town hall will share additional
insights into what’s being planned for future releases, upgrade options,
and how we can help you realize the benefits of recent and future
enhancements. Topics include:
Infor Xi technology platform
IDF Master Data enablement
Database expansion
Did you know? Infor has a specialized team dedicated to helping you find
the right upgrade path for your business. From best practices of system
implementation to performance management and tuning, Infor Services can
help you achieve a lower cost of ownership and set you up to be successful
for the long haul. Don’t miss your chance to learn more about Infor
Services on this town hall.
It’s time to start modernizing your Infor BPCS/LX solution to increase
productivity and efficiency. In other words, it’s time to maximize your
ROI and reduce TCO. Attend this informative town hall to learn more about
how Infor LX can provide the path to continuous innovation.
Yes, I’m ready to register.

http://www.infor.com/events/20161006-erp-lx?cid=WW-ALL-MFG-US-ERP-0516-FY17-MFG-LX-TH-OBEM-43967

Site Links: View post online View mailing list online Unsubscribe from
this mailing list Manage your subscription

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://www.inforcommunities.com/p/cm/ld/fid=2