Forwarded by Rob Berendt/DEKKO on 03/29/2016 12:41 PM
From: Yvonne Cheslog <lx.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: LX.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/29/2016 11:00 AM
Subject: [LX Community Announcements] - What’s new with Infor LX?

LX Town Hall - April 5, 2106 - 11am ET
Join our experts to learn how you can modernize your Infor BPCS/LX
solution easily and efficiently. During this town hall, you’ll hear about
what’s new for future releases, upgrade options, and how we can help you
realize the benefits of recent and future enhancements. Whether you’re
looking to deploy your solution in the cloud, via managed services, or as
an on-premises upgrade option, we can help.
At Infor, we continue to invest in ways to help provide you with the tools
and resources you need to stay ahead of the competition. Darci Snyder, VP,
Customer Experience, will be joining us to highlight the Customer
Experience initiatives and projects taking place. She’ll explain more
about “One Infor” forums and how we’re working to continually improve the
customer experience.
Attend this town hall to get the latest Infor LX news and discover why
upgrading to the latest version of Infor LX can increase productivity
throughout your organization and boost overall customer satisfaction. It’s
time to maximize your ROI and reduce TCO!
Click to Register -
http://www.infor.com/events/20160405-erp-Infor-LX-Town-Hall