Infor long ago dropped support for V5R4. They have also said that end of
support for 6.1 will be here shortly.

<snip>
Change in application compatibility for operating system software

Dear Infor LX, Infor BPCS, and Infor EAM SSA Customers:
On Sept 9, 2014, IBM® announced that effective Sept 30, 2015, support for
IBM i6.1/OS™ operating system software will end.
Infor LX, Infor BPCS, and Infor EAM SSA support for IBM i6.1/OS operating
system software will also end Sept 30, 2015. Effective Oct 1, 2015, all
releases, patches, and solutions delivered may be compiled for IBM
i7.1/OS™. These Support deliverables will install and function with IBM
i7.1/OS operating system software and above. This will require that your
operating system be at a minimum release level of IBM i7.1/OS.
Infor Xtreme Support recommends that you start planning and completing
your upgrade for IBM i7.1/OS or above prior to Sept 30, 2015, to receive
uninterrupted Support. If you register a support call with Infor Xtreme
Support after Sept 30, 2015, and your applications still run on IBM
i6.1/OS or lower, you may be requested to upgrade to a supported version
of the operating system to receive any Support deliverables. Furthermore,
no defects related to the IBM i6.1/OS or lower will be corrected after
Sept 30, 2015.
We invite you to log on to Infor Xtreme Support to view and download
important information regarding Infor LX, Infor BPCS, and Infor EAM SSA.
General Knowledge Base (KB) Articles have been created to provide
information regarding Announcements (#1397381) and Product Releases
(#1395457).
Please consider clicking on the “Sign Up” feature within each KB to
activate the proactive capabilities for these important KB Articles. Once
signed up for the KB, email notifications will be sent each time the
articles are updated.
For further information or assistance please contact the Infor Xtreme
Support Center. Visit our website at www.inforxtreme.com to log a Support
incident or to access a complete listing of our offices and telephone
numbers.

Thank you,

Infor Xtreme Support
</snip>

KB 1397381

https://www.inforxtreme.com/espublic/EN/AnswerLinkDotNet/SoHo/Attachments/SoHoDownloadexe.aspx?id=Change_in_App_Support-IBM_i_Infor%2520LX_InforEAM.docx&HttpFilePath=\\usalwpixsfs1\media\solution\1397381&sObjInd=S&intEntityID=1397381&hdnAttachmentId=252820&FromPage=Attachments

Rob Berendt