That's cool.
I kinda alluded to that in my first post.
<snip>
You can contact Infor for an update to 405CD to run past V5R4 and they
will be willing to provide it, providing you are current on maintenance.
If you are not current on maintenance be prepared to pay close to what the
current list price is for ERPLX - their replacement product for BPCS. It's
going to hurt, badly, very badly.
</snip>
But your post gave a little more insight as to how they calculate it.