On 3/7/2013 9:14 AM, Adalberto B.C. wrote:

Hi, I have been looking around on the web for an explanation regarding a query from access to BPCS. So far, no luck. We have a access DB that has a query to the ITHL01 table, with a join to a CALENFY, to retrieve some records. The weird thing is that we retrieve the correct information, but it shows doubled on Access. I have reviewed the SQL query in access and I could not find anything that could be causing this. Also, we have the same table in SQL Server, also filled from BPCS, and in this table there are no duplicated records. Is there any setting I need to change in order to prevent the double records?

Can you show the generated SQL statement? Whenever records double up it's either because logically it can't be solved with straight SQL or there's a missed criteria in the Where statement.

I assume you're joining to the CALENFY to access a period number. Seems like an unnecessary file to be maintained since there exists the GPM file. BTW, could you list the version of BPCS when you reply? We might also need to see the CALENFY records that would apply to the SQL statement.

Bill