Hi All,

Iam a BPCS Developer and have no knowledge in MRP & MPS functionality.
Can anyone here please help me with the below issue.

Iam having an issue with displaying records "MRP300D - Planning &
Pegging Report" under Orders section for one of the item.

Issue is, for one of the item, there are more than 1 record existing
in KFP file.
All the KFP file fields having same data except the KFP.FQTY field
(can say duplicate records).
Bcoz of more than one row for the same selection critieria from KFP
file, while loading the MRP300D-02 screen it is encountering SQL CODE
-811 (too many rows selected) and not loading/displaying the records
under Order section.

Can any body have an idea, why it is not consolidating the KFP
records. If the KFP records to be consolidated, what should be done?

As far as my knowledge, MPS is generating planned orders is KFP file.
So which is the program I need to look at to consolidate the KFP
records? Is it MRP600D?

Thanks & Regards
Chandra
+919566228680.