Dear Rob,

To answer your question .... yes ... Stitch-in-Time does store information.
The storage required can be approximately 20 to 45 times leaner than the
DASD consumed by Journal Receivers (depending on the nature of a file). The
difference? Stitch-in-Time provides decidedly stronger tools for storing only
pertinent data.

About your "price is right" conclusion ..... we keep looking, but if you add
the cost of programmer labor and DASD consumption on top of the license fee,
we haven't found a higher ROI solution than Stitch-in-Time.

Rob, the Stitch-in-Time demo is free ...... but ...... proceed with
c-a-u-t-i-o-n on that because companies who try the demo end up purchasing
the software.
www.unbeatenpath.com/software/sit/Stitch-in-Time.pdf

Peace to you ,
Milt