From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Molyneux, Tom
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 7:08 AM
To: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Beever, Mike
Subject: [BPCS-L] Splitting DRP Orders between 2 Facilities

The exact requirements of this are a bit vague yet, but I've been asked to investigate possibilities.

We have a selling facility which takes products from 2 of our manufacturing facilities. Is there any way for BPCS planning to split requirements for the parts between the 2 facilities, so that 50% of the requirement would be loaded on a DRP order to facility A and 50% would be loaded on facility B. Or 60% on one, 40% on the other.

Not sure if the splitting would be done at individual part level, or on a consolidation of parts for each due date, or whatever....

Just wanting to get some idea if anyone else does anything similar.

We are on ERP Lx 8.3.2

Thanks in advance

Tom Molyneux

NOV Mono
MIS Department

Tel. +44 (161) 214 2142
Fax. +44 (161) 214 2344
E:mail Tom.Molyneux@xxxxxxx

Mono Pumps Limited
Registered in England No. 300721.
Registered Office : Martin Street, Audenshaw, Manchester. M34 5JA