From: "Roger.Henady@xxxxxxxxxx" <Roger.Henady@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 3:26:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Need much input

I think I understand the situation.  No one is stealing software, No one
is asking for upgrades they haven't paid maintenance for.

No.  If you bought the VHS Video of Star Wars you should be allowed to
play it on your new DVD / VHS Player without an additional charge.  You
bought the movie once.  The movie has not changed I just want to play it
on my new player.  The user wants to use the software he has already
purchased.  No upgrades, No BMRS,  No support needed, he just wants to use
the software he purchased years ago on his new computer.

The user is tired of rebuying the same Star Wars movie inorder to watch it
again.  The user doesn't even receive a new copy of the movie.  It has not
been updated with new sound or color.

This is not a new discussion.  This is never a good way to retain
customers and influence friends.  The fees are resented by the customers
that don't desire the Blue Ray but are force to pay for it.