We are on BPCS 3.? with Nexgen Focus 2000 mods plus other mods. We are on
v5r4 since upgrading our box last year, but I think our licensing agreement
applies to 6.1.

We are set to go live at year end. Our costs have been reasonable and not
close to $500K, and we have been using Infor's technical services. They
have been very helpful to work with, although we've tried to limit their
involvement on-site to 3 different times plus some conference calls. Our
organization is lucky to have a lot of skilled BPCS users that understand
SQL, file structure, program function, etc.

One of the more challenging aspects was the data migration/conversion, but
this was primarily due to mods and being on a BPCS version that had no
migration path to 8.3 (LX). Working with one of Infor's consultants, we
were able to go back to some earlier version and make the step up to 8.3.
Other hiccups have been implementing Quadrant's Forms package to
accommodate for all our past print mods. It has been more challenging thane
we anticipated.

We did have a few "audit" issues that cropped up earlier in the year. I do
think it works best if you can try to negotiate all of the professional
services fees up front.

Jenny Carr
VP - Information Technology
The Durham Company