From: sansottera <sansottera@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 1:49 am
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BOM Features & Options

Hi Yan
ya, that's what I'd try to put in place...thanks a lot
ciao
-
uigi Sansottera
RP Senior Consultant
ssentia.Com SRL
el. +39 3355270633

crive Yan Shargorodsky <yshargorodsky@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Luigi,

FAS does not work without customer order. You may want to look at Material
Methods. Assuming you have a method setup for each language, you can setup
separate BOM for each method, your operator will select method that
corresponds to the language and correct bill will be selected automatically.
Just a suggestion, which needs further testing.

Regards,

Yan Shargorodsky
Y&Y Solutions,Inc.
Phone: (267)934-8327