From: bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+yshargorodsky=yysinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sansottera@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 2:02 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] BOM Features & Options

Hi to all

can anyone try to explain the BPCS BOM Feature & Options ??

I'm in BPCS 6.2 and we have a selling product that has a BOM done in this
way:

Parent: Product A
Childs A Basic code
Case for A
User Manual in Language 1
Labels in Language 1
User Manual in Language 2
Labels in Language 2
User Manual in Language 3
Labels in Language 3
: :
: :
User Manual in Language n
Labels in Language n

The operator when start Shop Orders and knows that it's porducing A with
User
Manual & Labels in English, uses SFC500 to keep ONLY the required items and
deleting the not required.

Is it possible to use Feature & Options to keep only one parent code
(avoiding
to have parents-by-language) and allowing him to choose the required
language
from a window ??

Thanks a lot

Rgds