Dear All Friends,

I've got error on BPCS 6.1.01 First Screen (BPCS Logo Display) _but this error only for some user, not all user._

The error message was "Application error. MCH1210 unmonitored by QC2UTIL1 at statement 0000000005" and this error happen when we upgrade the OS/400 from V5R3 to V5R4, we upgrade the licensing method from Infor (Load BMR73684).

Error Detail :

Message . . . . : Application error. MCH1210 unmonitored by QC2UTIL1 at

statement 0000000005, instruction X'0000'.

Cause . . . . . : The application ended abnormally because an exception

occurred and was not handled. The name of the program to which the

unhandled exception is sent is QC2UTIL1 QC2MI1 cpynv. The program was

stopped at the high-level language statement number(s) 0000000005 at the

time the message was sent. If more than one statement number is shown, the

program is an optimized ILE program. Optimization does not allow a single

statement number to be determined. If *N is shown as a value, it means the

real value was not available.

Recovery . . . : See the low level messages previously listed to locate the

cause of the exception. Correct any errors, and then try the request again.

Anyone got the same error before ? Please Help

Thanks & Regards,
Andry

This e-mail message and any attachments (if any) are privileged and confidential information and is solely intended to be conveyed to the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and permanently delete the message, including its attachment(s) from your computer system. Any dissemination, distribution or copying the information contained herein by unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. The sender does not guarantee the reliability of email communication is free of error or virus and therefore you are advised to check attachment(s) for viruses before opening it.