Hallo,

I saw somewhere on this mailing list  that somebody has a complete file list
of BPCS in Excel. I?m currently at the starting point of planning a new
project with BPCS and need a the list of files to find some informations.
Please can somebody sent me the list to info(a)madaca.de?

King Regards

Peter

This thread ...