Sounds like it could be a training issue, like someone new. On SFC650 you should be able to filter down to the unposted entries and see the user that made the entry. They may be creating the ticket ok but not coming back and selecting it for posting correctly. SFC651D-01 is dirt simple but requires a careful read.

Regards, Larry Costain

-----Original Message-----
From: Larenzo Alexander <larenzo_alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BPCS Forum Post <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 9, 2010 7:29 am
Subject: [BPCS-L] Unprocessed Labor Tickets

I have a situation with Labor Tickets in BPCS that aren't getting processed and
I was wondering if any of you can point me into the right direction of what to
heck. And if I understand correctly if the labor tickets dont get fully process
then that means some of the mateiral dont get backflush correct? I created a
eport that runs at the end of the day that list all the labor tickets with a
tatus code of '1S'. I believe that code represents Locked and waiting to be
rocessed? The finished material has beed issued so those records should have a
P=Posted on them. And when I check the Shop Order on some of them the qauntity
emainging is zero but some of the Labor tickets dont have a P=Posted beside the
tickets.

ny idea what could be causing those Labor Tickets not to get posted and I'm
ssuming I would have to go manually posted those tickets to flush the material
out the system but I would like to determine the cause of the problem.

hanks in advance,

-
his is the BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list
o post a message email: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
o subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
isit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/bpcs-l
r email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
efore posting, please take a moment to review the archives
t http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.