From: bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steven Dykstra
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 12:29 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mystical Listrom
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Archiving Solution

Bill,

Archiving can be a challenge at times, so here is a link to a great
archiving solution with the title of Locksmith: [click here] Many people
that are interested in archiving also find that they have a lot of obsolete
items cluttering up their system as well. Here is more information on a
solution that automates the deactivation process. [click here] I would be
happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call me or
send me an email.

Regards,

Steve Dykstra
888-874-8008