Thank you all - it was indeed Standard Batch size in the MRP140 (CIC
file) - the Item Master was ok - and yes I think it was Lot Size - they
had put the same number in both field...

I found more records as well but they were all raw materials, no more
mfg parts - not sure what effect that may have had, so I put them back
to 1 as well.

Wendy Bunch

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:35:30 -0500
from: "Bailey, Dick" <Dick.Bailey@xxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Bom problems

You might also check the scrap factor for that part in the BOM, and the
UOM Unit of Measure to make sure you have no problem there.
Does this happen every time you issue a shop order for that assembly,
or just some of the time?

Dick Bailey
MCFA,Inc