From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larenzo Alexander
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 9:15 AM
To: BPCS Forum Post
Subject: [BPCS-L] Backflushing From Wrong Location?

Hello All,

I posted a post in the past about backflushing and I thought we found the solution to this issue but I must have been dreaming. LOL

We have 1 warehouse called 'AA' with a BLANK location and other locations. Everything should get backflushed from the BLANK location only. The other locations within warehouse 'AA' is only for tranfers.

For some reason we have component items that started to back flush from the wrong locations other than the BLANK location in warehouse 'AA' all of a sudden. The only change I can think of close to time it sarted happen was the installation of a new System i5.

* Checked the Shop Orders for the FG Item and the Warehouse/Location is correct. (AA-BLANK)
* Checked the Item Master & Facility Planning and the warehouse/Location is correct. (AA-BLANK)
* Checked the Location Master for each location and the settings are the same for all locations in 'AA' included Blank. This may be the problem but we never changed this and they seem to work in the beginning.
        - Allocatable = 1 (Yes) Allow Automatic Allocations
        - Location usage = 1 (standard)
* I did notice that each part in question had a parent that was a phantom. Not sure if the phantom blow through had something to do with it.

If anyone know something I miss to check it would be greatly appreciated. (TGIF)