Hi Issac,

(GRNI) or "Accrued Liability" valuation, as BPCS consultants, we have
found over the years that many of the data/processing issues (some of
which Al McIntyre already raised), make this a 'needle in a haystack'
job in terms of reconciling!

That's is why we at ESS have developed an add-on to BPCS called
"Accruals Manager" which uses the posted G/L detail to show what your
GRNI balance is made up of, split by Vendor, Facility, Item, PO, Year,
period, etc...

Not only will you have an up-to-date picture of your GRNI, but the
comprehensive enquiry features allow you to drill back into BPCS
PO/Invoice/Journal details from within the product, giving you full
analysis of your data.
Accruals Manager also supports std cost changes and automatically
revalues your outstanding GRNI balance and posts the adjustment journal
to CEA.

I'd be happy to show you a 20 minute Webex of the full functionality at
your convenience

You can contact me directly at tony.cregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Prior to the implementation of Accruals Manager the integrity of our
accrual figure was a bit of an imponderable, the analysis of which was a
cumbersome process, which we hoped would not throw up any significant
differences.
Now we have up to date analysis whilst at the same time having
considerably enhanced our control over this Balance Sheet Account. It
has also brought considerable time savings by eliminating the
painstaking analysis normally required by BPCS.
Accruals Manager is without doubt one of the smartest pieces of software
we have and a must have for any BPCS user! "

Denis Calnan | Finance Manager | Grainger Sawmills

Regards

Tony Cregg