From: bpcs-l-bounces+deedee.virgei=nelsonstud.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+deedee.virgei=nelsonstud.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Shaffer
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:23 PM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Setting up an Inventory Discrepancies Whse

DeeDee
I have set up an accounting warehouse when I had the issue that the accounting would not allow planning to make inventory adjustments before they would evaluate it and approve it.
I also used the reason code to identify the cause of the adjustment (Cycle Count, missing from shop order pull, found from shop shop pull, etc.) This warehouse was non-netable and non-allocatable but in the same facility as the lost/found inventory warehouse so the cost was not effected.
 Art Shaffer, CPIM