Good morning, <vendor>

Here's a link to the training materials which are in the form of a self-paced manual that
teaches the fundamentals of AS/SET: www.unbeatenpathintl.com/standovguide.html

Some sample pages from the manual: www.unbeatenpathintl.com/standovensample.pdf
It's available in Spanish too: http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/standovspsample.pdf
We've been told many times that the quality far exceeds the SSA material.

It takes about five solid days for the average beginner to get through the book. That
doesn't make him/her an expert. We then offer a two-day classroom experience with
our General Manager - Technical Consulting. In those two days he works with the
student(s) on a real-life project selected by the customer. As facets of that project
unfold, the tips/tricks/short-cuts of AS/SET are explained at the elbow of the student.

More details about the expert class: http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/as400advtrain.html

Warm regards,

Milt Habeck
Founder/Managing Partner
Unbeaten Path
(888) 874-8008
www.unbeatenpath.com

P.S. We occasionally get an order for one of our books from India. Our favorite
was the guy who wanted super-fast delivery so that he could start studying
before he began his first consulting project the following week. We didn't
ship the book.

I've been told by a former insider that SSA let all of its experienced ODW people
go and now counts on new people in India for ODW support.
</vendor>