We've been running that way since August with no problems.

Mark Bazer
Director, Information Systems
Dyno Merchandise
954-971-2910 ext. 202

"Jerry Goode" <benz_payer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+mark.bazer=dynomerchandise.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/06/2009 03:16 PM
Please respond to
BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] BPCS 6.0.02 and V5R4 OS

Anyone running BPCS 6.0.02 on V5R4 of iSeries OS? Any known problems.