From: bpcs-l-bounces+tom.molyneux=nov.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+tom.molyneux=nov.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandipan Sengupta
Sent: 06 February 2009 10:05
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Sequence Number

The Sequence Number in ITH is a count of the number of transactions happening for a particular item.

On 2/6/09, colin clement <colin.clement@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I just there ask is this the only place that it is used and
therefore it does not matter if you delete records from ITH as long as
they are from the front of the sequence numbers.

Thanks

Colin Clement> To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> From: tay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:42:34 +0800> Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Sequence Number>
To control display transaction history sequence !> > -- > This is
the BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list> To post a message email:
options,>
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/bpcs-l> or email:
BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to