Dick,

We are running LX 8.3.2 and run a series of net change MPS, MRP, DRP
jobs nightly and a full regenerative version at weekends.

We have upgraded from V6.04 and over the course of 10 years have also
upgraded our iSeries a number of times.

From my experience, this question really is "how long is a piece of
string" ! We have experienced run times varying from 2 hours to 27 hours
and all points in between, depending on how fast our box was at the
time, what else is running at the same time, how much data we have (as
we have added companies within the group data grows quickly) etc

I think untyil you try it for real you won't know.

Tom Molyneux

National Oilwell Varco
Mono Pumps Limited
MIS Department

Tel. 0161 214 2142
Fax. 0161 214 2344
E:mail Tom.Molyneux@xxxxxxx

Mono Pumps Limited
Registered in England No. 300721.
Registered Office : Martin Street, Audenshaw, Manchester. M34 5JA