From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of andry
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:00 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] Webtop 4.2 - Order Entry

Dear All ,

Anyone could help me ?

after I install webtop 4.2 for ERP Lx 8.3.2.
Order Entry cannot executed on webtop, there is message error on below :

' 'RUN0592600281718' '' 'jobsubmit')

Object PERKOM in library QGPL not found.

ACGDTA for 003053/PERKOM/PEXZBVANTI not journaled; reason 1.

Library SSAGTLIC83 removed from library list.

Library SSAGTLIC83 added to library list.

The library list was set from the INLIBL data area in library ERPLXEC

Library QGPL added to library list.

Library QTEMP added to library list.

Object AMENV in library QTEMP not found.

Replaced object AMENV type *USRSPC was moved to QRPLOBJ.

Open of member IPP was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).

Open of member ESNWL2 was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).

Decimal data error.

Operation sequence for member W3PDFV not valid. (C I)

? I

Operation sequence for member W3PDFV not valid. (C I)

? I

Update or delete in file W3PDFV without prior input operation.

Function check. RNX1221 unmonitored by W3GUI at statement 0000254993,

instruction X'0000'.

.

Update or delete in file W3PDFV without prior input operation (C G D F).

Many Thanks for your kindly help and attention.

Regards,

Andry