People on BPCS-L can help you if we have a clue as to what you are talking
about and what version you are on.

For example, do you mean the places we use for delivery ... UPS, truckers,
like that? ... or do you mean the places we send product to (customers),
receive from (vendors), ship from (warehouses)?

Are you using vanilla BPCS, or are your entities via a modification or add-
on package, as is often done for connecting with banks & EDI? If so,
identify it.

Find BPCSDOC on your system ... it has manuals for all applications.
BPCSDOC is a source file. Each member is a different set of BPCS
documentation.

Call what your company calls for tech support, which could be OSG or one of
many 3rd party vendors. If you are on OSG, there's a ton of on-line
documentation, not as extensive as IBM's but just as hard to navigate.

There are several places with very good manuals for BPCS which sell for
maybe $ 150 to $ 400 each.

If you can find the menu where the work is done, do F1 for a summary of each
of the menu options.

When BPCS was installed, it came with a ton of documentation.

Hi,

I need documentation from BPCS, for example Entity Relationship
model. Where can i find it ?

thanks