ECL and SIL reflect each other. Some times there will be two SIL if
you make two shipments off the same order.

RAR is the invoice total. The Seq# only tracks what order payments "RP"
records and Credits "RC" or "RD". The RI Invoice record is the first
deq and has the remaining due.

Do you use cross reference items? Then check ECL Lprod vs LItem.
I don't think ECH gets purged.

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries
(417) 682-1340