From: bpcs-l-bounces+tony.cregg=essentialfinance.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+tony.cregg=essentialfinance.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sidhu Parry
Sent: 05 March 2008 20:15
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] Problem with VAT Calculation in Order Entry

Hi,

We are currently using BPCS V6.1 C/S. Since yesterday the price used for
VAT
calculation during order entry in our live environment has suddenly
changed
from LNET to LLIST e.g. in case of items where no list price is defined
in
IIM, the VAT calculated during order entry is zero even though a net net
price is entered at order line level i.e LNET has a value and LLIST is
zero.
So in every case the VAT calc is wrong.

This problem does not exist in our test environment. Have compared the
ZPA
files in test and live systems and found no difference

All our order entry and invoicing is on hold till we can resolve this
problem so I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions

With thanks in advance

Parry

Parry Sidhu
IT Manager
ABS Wastewater Technology Limited
5th Floor, Astral Towers
Betts Way
London Road
Crawley
West Sussex RH10 9UY
Tel (Main): +44 (0)1293 558140
DDI : +44 (0)1293 558164
Mobile : +44 (0)7802 502246
Fax : +44 (0)1293 527972
E-mail : mailto:parry.sidhu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:parry.sidhu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

P Please consider the Environment before printing this email
.