All,

This is a great forum. As an accountant I dontunderstand a lot of what
you guys are saying(too computer smart for me) but Im trying to learn
all I can about this system. It appears to be pretty old, so Im not
certain there is any info available for it any more.

Reading old posts I was able to configure the database for use with
Microsoft Query to enable some custom reporting. I can see the tables
and am successfully seeing data in excel via my queries. The table names
are not very friendly unfortunately. I have located some key tables for
my needs, but Im curious to see if there is an all encompassing list of
tables and their fields so I can determine where best to look to find
certain information. Im mostly interested in the following:

Inventory quantities, part #'s, values
AR & AP open transactions
General Ledger accounts, transactions

Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Brosch

This thread ...